Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A New Beginning


I'm trying to get back into the world of Illustration and the habit of, well... illustrating more. Since I'm an idiot when it comes to creating a website, this blog will have to suffice as a means to get my work out there.

An old friend from the program called me the other day with the possibility for some work and it dawned on me that its been WAY too long since I've picked up a pencil/paintbrush/stylus. So to throw myself back into things, I decided to play around with a line drawing of Little Red Riding Hood. Things progressed into this.

Clark didn't really get it (Little Red's flame/torch is also the Big Bad Wolf), which makes me nervous. But I still like it.

3 comments:

Jacob said...

I got it, though not until I noticed little red there. She kind of disappears.

Catharine Cole said...

Hey. I like the work! Would love to see more Ms. Talent! AM a little dissapointed you took booker's blog off your facebook though - I found it very amusing! Keep posting!
x
cat

Spence said...

Wow. You are fantastically talented. Let me know if you want any help getting a real website (with your own domain name, and that can be found on Google)

Spence