Sunday, April 8, 2007




Illustrators are basically just graphic designers who know how to paint and draw. Many of them will end up working in that capacity at some point in their career just to make some money. Invitations and announcements are always in high demand, doodles and sketches... not so much.

So here are a few more useful items in my portfolio.

Two baby announcements for my beautiful nieces, Lexi and Addie.

And a valentine from Jan to Dan (I hope you don't mind, Jan!)

I really, really enjoy doing this type of thing so if you're ever in need of a wedding announcement or an Enrichment Activity invitation, let me know. I'd love to help.

2 comments:

Muggle Mom said...

those are great! do you use photo shop?

Petra said...

Excellent. If I ever get married, you're definitely doing the announcements.