Thursday, November 22, 2007

An Extreme Makeover

We just got back from Thanksgiving dinner at Decision Point in Prescott. The best thing, besides the pumpkin cheesecake, was seeing the amazing transformation that my sister has made. I know this seems like a lot of pictures, but I can't help but show the world how HOTT (yes, this actually warrants 2 T's) my sister is. She's so beautiful. She has color in her skin and her hair is vibrant. Her smile is amazing. She was wearing the cutest outfit with a stylish pair of hoop earrings. In fact, she's so sexy that she's been put on a "No Contact" status with another patient. Apparently he has developed a crush on her and contact between them would be detrimental to his treatment. She's so hot, she's dangerous.

Marie was so happy and comfortable. She was definitely quite popular with all the other patients and she didn't hesitate to show Booker off to anyone who looked his way. In fact, Booker was the only kid among 40 or so adults and he received a RIDICULOUS amount of attention. It was so out of hand- no single person should ever be as doted upon as Booker was tonight. One of the patients missed his son and was eager to take Booker off my hands and over to a nearby playground. I was nice to be able to eat with two hands instead of one. It was such a fun night. With three of the Tueller siblings together tonight (Marie, Danny and myself), it made me look forward to Christmas when all five of us will be reunited. I can't wait.




No comments: