Monday, February 25, 2008

Website

Its finally happened! Clark was gone over the weekend, so I used all that free time to neglect Booker and make a website. I really appreciate my mom's offers to help and even Spencer's offer to actually do for me, but I wanted to learn myself so I'll know how to update it in the future. It wasn't easy, but it also wasn't impossible like I was expecting.

Anyways, here's the site. Check it out:
www.tinytaledesign.com

I feel like somewhat of an impostor, acting like I know what I'm doing. But I promise that if you tell your friends and family about me, I'll try my hardest to do a good job!

In other news, isn't that baby to the left nasty looking? Ick. I seriously hope that isn't what it looks like inside me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good. Only thing I'd add is that you need meaningful titles on your web pages. The titles are used by most of the automated linking sites (like search engines) and is generally the first thing new folk see of your site.

Unknown said...

Marg this is awesome! When I have babies you'll be the first person I call to do my announcement! And thanks for the fake announcement using my name...I feel privileged!

sherry said...

About the baby- It seems like everyone has one, but they seriously creep me out. Yuck. But I'm a little wierd like that. I don't really like babies until they are out. Silly me;)

I love the website, by the way.

Michelle said...

Yea! Your website looks awesome! I can't wait to have another baby just so you can make me some announcements!!

the coltons said...

yeah, i agree on the "days to go" baby counter ... i debated titling mine (instead of erin's baby or kate or whatever i named it) "creepy baby clock" it's totally creepy :)