Sunday, March 23, 2008

Dreams and Egg Hunts

This morning when I heard Booker wake up, I told Clark that I needed to sleep in for another half hour... just one half hour. Well, during that half hour I had the most distinct dream and guess what...

We're having a boy. Well, only according to my dream and my gut feeling so far. In the dream, I had a 3-D ultrasound and this little boy looked exactly like Booker. I wasn't disappointed at all... actually, I was a little excited knowing that Booker would have a little buddy for life.

Anyways, we'll find out for real in a few weeks. But I really think this one's a boy. Of course, I was convinced Booker was a girl until shots of his little hot dog proved otherwise.

On another note, I'm really proud of myself for going to a ward activity without Clark and knowing that my only friend in the ward wasn't going to be there. I usually avoid most ward social activities, but I thought that an egg hunt would be fun for Booker. It was, and it was even fun for me. There are like 7 other pregnant ladies in my ward and if pregnant ladies like to talk about one thing... its about being pregnant. Fun stuff.

Here's Booker with his loot. Once he realized that the eggs contained candy, he was a man on a mission. It took him awhile before he would release the eggs clutched tightly in his little fists so he could pick up another egg. Once he did that, we were on a roll.

1 comment:

sherry said...

I'm proud of you Marg, way to expand your horizons! 7 pregnant ladies in one ward is a lot. They are probably all young like you. Most of the ladies in my ward have kids my age. You had a dream it's a boy huh? That's funny, because last night I had a dream I was having twins! It was just as vivid. I was having my ultrasound, and I heard two little sets of heart beats. I'll cross my fingers that your dream comes true and mine does not!;)