Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fetus Footage... Feetage?

Another ultrasound yesterday confirmed that we are still having a healthy baby boy. He is quite the little acrobat... babies usually are. In fact, when I saw Booker for the very first time I didn't comment on how beautiful he was, instead all I wanted to know was "Why is his foot up there?!?" His leg was behind his arm and his foot was right next to his ear. He had been curled up in my womb that way for quite some time and wouldn't budge- not even when they came in after him.

Anyways, this little guy likes his foot near his face as well... just check out the feetage. My doctor assured me that everything looks great but ordered yet another ultrasound in 4 weeks, which makes me a little nervous. I shouldn't complain though, most women just get one ultrasound per pregnancy and have to shell out hundreds of dollars if they want another one. I love every chance I get to see this little guy.

No comments: