Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tagged by Erin

These are sometimes fun...

4 Jobs I have had:

Museum Registrar (best job ever)
Taking pictures of people's irises
Peon at the Embassy in Riyadh
Server at the Marketplace Cafe in the Tanner building at BYU (worst job ever)

4 TV Shows I watch:
30 Rock
America's Next Top Model
The Soup
Top Chef

4 Places I have been:
I'll stick with Gulf States...
Kuwait
Qatar
Dubai
Bahrain

4 People that email me:
My dad
My husband
My Tueller family
My Proffitt family

4 of my favorite foods:
Cafe Rio Pork Salad
Hummus
Jannalee's (or Callie's) orange rolls
Thai food... specifically, peanut sauce

4 Friends I Tag:
Julia, because she doesn't blog often enough for me
Jen, because she also doesn't blog often enough for me
Sherry, because she tagged me for something else and I still haven't answered (I can't remember ANY of my dreams lately, let alone pregnancy dreams)
Cassie, because I'm hoping that one thing that she's looking forward to in 2008 is another ADORABLE baby!

4 things I am looking forward to in 2008:
Getting off of welfare... FOREVER!
The annual Proffitt beach trip... even though I'll be 8 months pregnant and camping, I'm still counting down the days.
Halloween so I can dress Baby #2 like a hot dog and Booker like a chicken (I love after holiday sales at Old Navy, both costumes were only $5!)
Moving to a city that is 5 degrees cooler than Phoenix.

1 comment:

Hobbie said...

Hello to the Clark Proffitt Family! I am new to the blog world, so it was fun for me to find you guys. It looks like you guys are moving to Tucson. That's great. My hubby and I have been going back and forth about moving there. We are still indecided.
Booker is soooo cute. oh, and Congrats on the upcoming little one.