Saturday, April 12, 2008

Gay Pride

I'm sure its not as cool as San Francisco's or New York's, but Phoenix has a pretty impressive Gay Pride Parade. It was a hot day, but Marie, Chris, Booker and I decided to check it out. Clark, sadly, had to help his sister move. He missed out on some gay fun...

Gay hat


Gay Rodeo Association

Gay Alien... Gaylien?

Gay Cowboys

Gay Native Americans... Gaytive Americans?

Miss Indian Transvestite... she was way prettier than me.
Her bodyguards, however, were not. Yikes.

Gay preggo... we're having a gayby!

Free hugs from a gay man... this guy was brave considering how HOT it was today.


Gay Siblings

Gay protesters... they weren't very creative.
Although, I did chuckle when one of them screamed,
"GOD SAVE THAT QUEEN!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margs, I absolutely LOVE how open-minded you are. I'm glad you had fun!

Unknown said...

The gaylien was my favorite...if only the gaylien could come to Provo....