Thursday, March 13, 2008

Easter Pageant

I've lived in Mesa for almost 3 years now, and never attended the Easter Pageant until tonight. I was so impressed with everything! I can not believe this is FREE. Totally free. And tons of people just volunteer a huge amount of time and effort to make it such a cool production. I'm amazed. I guess its just a reminder that the Easter message is definitely worth sharing.
Booker was pretty freaked out by the guys with the beards. Although he really liked the centurions because they had swords. I thought since the show started at 8, he would just fall asleep. Nope, he was alert and quite animated throughout the entire show. He spent his time standing up in his stroller and screaming JESUS or WHOA every time there was a set change or some triumphant music. It was quite distracting.

If you get a chance, its definitely worth checking out. It runs next week from the 18th to the 22nd at 8 PM. Spanish shows run on the 14th and 15th. And, hello, its FREE... so go.

No comments: